All Grace Relations Training is biblically-based and theological in context. It is broadly applicable wherever constituencies accept these values and principles. Contact us for information about training opportunities.
- Dare to Dream – crafting the vison
- Reality Check – considering the culture
- Expect Challenges – counting the cost
- Applications in Your Local Context
- Measurables – evaluating results, clarifying next steps
Fee-based consultation services are provided through the Grace Relations Network to churches and organizations to:
- Assist with Grace Relations strategic planning.
- Offer leadership and ministry ideas.
- Help with brainstorming about client’s specific ministry context.
- Help with conflict mediation and resolution.
- Provide additional training, mentoring, or coaching.
Your COMPLIMENTARY membership includes:
- Members-only communication and event notifications